Bloom!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

READY FOR A CHANGE

It all started one  Saturday morning when my friend and I decided to go shopping and we ended up browsing in our local Border's Book Store.  I was passing a shelf and  I happened to pick up the book The Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise.  Never hearing anything about it, I flipped it over to read the back jacket, and while opening it, I noticed Jorge Cruise  lives in San Diego.  Based on this information, and seeing my hometown mentioned, I thought this must be a good book.  The book even mentions he has been on the Oprah show...  

I read the BFC that night in my bed before falling asleep with it draped across my face only to wake up at 1:00 am to lift it off, and to place it on my dresser.   Hoping I  could get this new lifestyle through osmosis I suppose, but as the new dawn lit up the sky it also brought me back to the task at hand. I finally feel a little spark ignited to get off my sorry butt, and to kick some serious booty, MINE!
  
The process begins on July 1, 2010.   While reading the book I begin to follow the plan roughly at first for the  first two to three weeks before getting into my groove.  I spend  time on Google searching for Jorge Cruise, for more information on The Belly Fat Cure, and I come up with his Face book  page, which by the way has been very helpful.  I discovered Amber's blog (Me and Jorge), and she has had amazing personal success following the BFC lifestyle, and has lost a total of fifty pounds!  She has provided so much insight by blogging, and I've followed the details she's provided to make this workable for carb sensitive people like myself.  

I am expanding my search to be a part of this BFC community.  So here's to a healthier lifestyle with no sugar, artificial or "real", to following the S/C Value.  I will take a smaller waistline anytime, and I've needed one for sometime now.

Thank You Jorge, Amber, and the rest of you who are seeking healthier lifestyles!

No comments:

Post a Comment