Bloom!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jorge Cruise "No Fail Menu" For Women Over 40" Midweek Update



Since blogging last Monday about Murphy's law, and how it was effecting my first few weeks in January,  I've  decided to  K.I.S.S.- keep it simple stupid.   I was in fear of  gaining all twenty two pounds back when in reality I had only gained back three pounds.  Diana let me know  the "over 40"  Menu is no longer an option on the Jorge Cruise website at  http://www.jorgecruise.com and  that  the JOIN button,   gives three updated Menu options.  These new menu choices help  jump start  the process of  getting rid of the underlying belly fat.  It's not the fat you can pinch, but it's the fat you cannot see, that lays close to your organs that will eventually begin to effect your health.  This is Jorge's goal, to rid people who get this type of unhealthy belly fat.  Some of you may not even have any to begin with, but for those of us that do,  these menu's serve as a starting place for a healthier life!  So this is how I've kept is simple since I began following it loosely, but tried to stay within limits since this past Tuesday and it seems to be working.                                 Tuesday 1/18 -  167.2  am    168.6 pm Saturday 1/22 - 166.6 am     167.4 pm  Sunday   1/23 -  165.5 am   This is my starting weight from December, so nada really for January because of   my own slip ups.    So as you can see, I'm in the driver's seat again, and continuing to lose my hidden belly fat.    Brief outline of my meals for this week are as follows:   BREAKFAST: Coffee & Cream, 1 H. Boiled Egg, 1 piece of Toast (brand Alvarado Bakery).   SNACK:   1 slice Provolone Cheese,  Hot Tea   LUNCH:   1 piece of toast w/ Almond Spread  with Ice Tea  (unsweetened).   SNACK:  Protein Shake,  Mac Nut Dark Chocolate Cluster    DINNER:  Taco made with Org. ground sirloin,  Cheese, Cucumber, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Salsa,  Tortilla, brand La Tortilla Factory- (12 grams of fiber for each.) Veg.  beans,  and one glass of Unsweetened Almond Milk.                                                                                                                                         Over this past week on my other days during the week  I've had several Spinach , Feta cheese Omelets,  Salads,  Mozzarella Cheese.  I make my protein shakes  daily  now with fresh  Blueberry's & Blackberries,  2 Tb. Omega Swirl of either Mango Peach or Pina  Colada - brand Barleens,  1 Tb. of Flax oil  (brand - Flora), with  1 scoop of  Protein Powder - brand  Garden of Life.  Helen introduced me to Viv Agave  Prebiotic and Probiotic, and I'm adding 1 Tb. of this delicious powder to my shakes.  I also take a Probiotic once or twice a day in pill form from Flora.  Udo's Choice  Super 8 Hi-Potency Probiotic. 30 Billion cells per serving  with 8 strains of  good bugs!   Keep charging up the hill girls!         

5 comments:

  1. Kasey, I believe in keeping it simple. I wish I would have kept that women over 40 menu because I liked following that when I got stuck. I think I need to start taking those probiotics again. I always have trouble going to the bathroom (TMI) but oh so true. I have to watch when I take my fiber as well due to my thyroid meds. Could be why I am still holding the same weight. Keep up all your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have decided to simply keep on going in spite of setbacks. The hardest thing to do for sure. It all takes time, and patience. We ARE doing it, a meal at a time! Wishing you the very best, always. You are an inspiration Kasey and I always find something to think about and be encouraged by in your blog. YOU GO GIRL, and I will be right behind you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, Helen turned me on to the F.T. dakine, awe Viv Agave and that's what I think is really helping out if you can find it. Plus I up my Probiotic in pill form to two a day. Was doing one. I think having a shake with the Viv in it is helping out a lot in the weight loss dept. That's really the only changes I've made and things are moving again. Well maybe I cut out more grains than I was usually eating too! Thanks guys! Hope you both have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Geez, how did I miss this post? You hang in there....slow & steady wins the race, right? You are doing great and its perseverence that will get us where we are going, despite setbacks. I have been in limbo the entire month of January. I have been diligent with my diet and I dont think I have even lost 2#! But I know, it is gonna come off. I just need to shak things up and get em moving again. Thanks for the tip on the probiotics. I have some in my fridge but I am not diligent in taking them everyday because I forget...oy!! That 40 yr old brain of mine!!
    Have agreat weekend & keep posting! Love to read your entries & wisdom!!
    ((Hugs)) Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just decided to start the plan after reading the 8 mins in the morning by jorge cruise hope you can help me and my husband.thank you!

    ReplyDelete