Bloom!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Going To The Dogs and Feeling Great on the BFC

Just made it a day past my 14th week on The Belly Fat Cure and I  want to give a  shout out to Jorge Cruise for being my Coach on losing weight and making me healthy again!  It's working, and I'm finally getting a grip on cutting out the sugars, and craving the wrong kind of Carbs!     I also want to give a shout out to my faithful companions for making me walk up our hill every evening (after a hard days work).  If you didn't look at me with those expectant eyes and wag those enthusiastic tails, I'd probably go straight to the computer and write blogs or watch T.V.  So in your own small way you are contributing to the cause,  and pushing me all the way you little brats! 

2 comments:

  1. HI Kasey, I can totally relate. I have 2 dogs that I walk with every evening also. They smile at me and make me feel great! If it wasn't for them I might not go. Great job!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kasey, Gotta love our little babies! I have 2 little babies myself and they keep me busy. But I would not trade them for anything. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete