Bloom!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

To Eat or Not To Eat, That Is The Question

  1. Stop Starving Yourself.
  2. Eat Every 3 Hours.
  3. Know Your Sugar 
  4. Know Your Carbs
  5. Be Exact
  6. Drink Water
  7. Start Losing Belly Fat First.
Sounds simple, right?  Basic really, right?   Then why is it so darn hard to stay thin?  Bottom line: to lose belly fat,   you must keep your insulin levels low.  Since sugar and carbs have the biggest impact on insulin, we only track sugar and carbs on the Belly Fat Cure- it's that simple, and it's the only way you'll lose weight.   Jorge Cruise The Belly Fat Cure Page 14                                                                             

3 comments:

  1. Kasey I just love you pictures. I really like the look of the pizza...did you make it? Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, I buy the (two per package) 100% Whole Wheat crust (Whole Foods), chop Sun dried tomatoes (Costco), raw onion, spinach, zucchini, feta cheese (w/basil & tomatoes), add more basil & chives (home grown), and top with grated mozzarella (Whole Foods). I read about this pizza crust from one of Jorge followers on F.B. She said she eats it a lot and lost a lot of weight so I tried it, and it doesn't taste like cardboard. It's so simple, use one crust, place uncooked on a cookie sheet, brush w/olive oil, and add all your fav.raw veges. Bake 350 degree 20 minutes. I eat one slice for dinner with a sm. salad, or lunch, take to work for my first break, with a cup of coffee or hot tea. Can use any topping really. I don't like Pizza Sauce so the Sun dried tomatoes taste fine with any veges. I also cooked the Cauliflower Crust Pizza a few times already and like it also.

    ReplyDelete