Bloom!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving - 4th Thursday in November observed as a legal holiday for giving thanks for divine goodness
I'm going to be thankful this holiday season for staying on track, and being good to myself.  I'm also thankful for you ladies who know how to reach out into cyberspace with great words of wisdom, and who appreciate this road we are traveling on together, even when we are experiencing our highs and our lows.  I like this definition of Thanksgiving and throughout the holidays I want to really be thankful to God for all He has given me.  I'm going to count my blessings everyday as a prelude to making my New Year's resolution (since I rarely stick with them anyways) I want to be thankful in good and bad times, for my family and friends, and for all the times the loop to loops come and  really take their toll I want to live in the moment, and be free from all the holiday wear and tear, and just partake in His divine goodness.   Have a great Thanksgiving everyone with your family and friends!  Cheers to our special sisterhood!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this idea Kasey! And I could not agree more with every single word you have written! Very wise words indeed! I think your post is one I will choose to re-read often. I am so glad I have come to "know" you a little. It was certainly my lucky day when you contacted me via FB. You are certainly someone to count as a blessing. I wish you the very very best, and a Thanksgiving full of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasey!! everytime you post a message or a response, I just love to hear what you have to say because you are s eloquent with your words. So true about the many blessings we have every day that we take for granted, like sight, smell, taste & the ability to walk & talk. As a nurse, I see many sad things and I am reminded often of what I have to be thankful for. I fell like our newly formed "sisterhood" is just precious and such a wonderful blessing. I am thankful to have such wonderful "cyber sisters!!"
    Thanks for a great post!!
    Love & Belief!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey, Thank you for posting such a wonderful blog. We sometimes forget all the things we should be thankful for! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are truely blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you all!!! The one thing i'm truely blessed with is finding this way of life and finding this sisterhood. I look so forward these blogs everyday! And Kasey, my dear, you look fabulous, you are shrinking and it shows!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kasey!!! What a big difference in your before & after photos!! Great job girl!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete